Managing and minimizing the risks affecting digital assets and information must be a core business objective. Unfortunately, most organizational structures create natural silos that inhibit the integration of security strategy. The resulting gaps between legal, finance, facility management, operations, HR, and IT practices can leave even the most savvy organization vulnerable.
Global Cyber Risk offers a full range of services to ensure your organization is able to counter current threats and meet privacy and security program requirements.
- Security Program Gap Assessments & Integrated Security Planning
- Cyber Risk Assessments and Governance of Privacy and Security for Boards and Senior Management
- Enterprise Security Organizational Structures For Cross-Organizational Communication
- Compliance Controls, Metrics, and Key Performance Indicators
- Privacy and Security Policies & Procedures
- Inventories and Risk Categorization of Digital Assets by Network, Application & Data
- Incident Response Plans
- Vendor Security Assessments
- Enterprise Approaches to E-discovery
- Security Audits
- Forensic Investigations, Breach Management
- Litigation Support
- Privacy and Security Training
The American Bar Association’s acclaimed publications, International Guide to Cyber Security and Roadmap to an Enterprise Security Program, were chaired and edited by Global Cyber Risk CEO Jody Westby, and authored by several members of our team, along with other noted experts. The Roadmap was endorsed by the Global CSO Council. They are reference materials in most law school libraries and are used in several university courses.