Global Cyber Risk works with government agencies to meet their privacy and security compliance requirements, to develop policy, and implement required guidance and standards.
We provide highly specialized experts who work with your team to:
- Inventory systems
- Provide compliance guidance
- Develop IT security strategies and five-year plans
- Provide technical assistance in complying with Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), NIST guidance, and other privacy and security laws
- Train decision-makers and cross-functional teams
- Develop incident response plans, with test cases and exercises
- Help law enforcement prevent and prosecute cybercrime and establish effective international cooperation
- Develop harmonized legal frameworks and procedures for cybercrime investigations
Research scientists and lawyers think differently. Global Cyber Risk specializes in dovetailing legal and technical considerations and has advised the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the National Security Agency, USAID and other government officials in privacy and security considerations associated with research and development projects and knowledge management initiatives. We also work with governments in the areas of critical infrastructure protection, public/private sector cooperation, and information sharing.