We offer businesses highly specialized, senior-level expertise to help minimize risks related to the management of information assets and networks. We specialize in:
- Board and senior executive cyber risk management of digital assets
- Critical infrastructure protection
- Privacy and security programs
- Breach and incident management
- Cyber risk assessments
- Protection of sensitive and critical digital assets
- Cyber insurance coverage and loss valuation
- Vendor security risk management.
Global and Strategic Business Perspective
A multidisciplinary perspective is critical when providing IT privacy and security services to the Business Market. Lots of companies offer security and IT services, but not many of them know how to link the technical, legal, operational, and managerial aspects. GCR’s team of multidisciplinary experts can help secure your digital assets, meet your compliance requirements, develop incident response and business continuity plans, and identify and eradicate malware from your system. They can also identify the critical strategic points in your operations that simply cannot fail, put a valuation on those points, and help you manage risk through cyber insurance coverage.
Examples of Business engagements:
- Help executive teams and boards of directors understand their fiduciary duties and oversight responsibilities for privacy and security to ensure IT risks are managed and factored into the strategic planning process.
- Analyze outsourcing risks associated with privacy/security and compliance, intellectual property, incident response, controls and metrics, and business continuity.
- Provide compliance guidance regarding U.S. federal and state laws, EU Directives and requirements of National Data Protection Authorities, regulatory agency the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA); the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA); the E-Government Act of 2002 (privacy impact); the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA); the USA PATRIOT Act; and the Economic Espionage Act of 1996.